The objective of the training program is to transfer the technical knowledge on the economic and environmental benefits of SMART Technologies to the broad aquaculture community to rise awareness on how to improve the operating conditions and reduce the impact of aquaculture activities on the marine ecosystem.
This training will be of interest not only to farmers and operators but also actors in the value chain – hatcheries, aquafeed suppliers, R&D institutes, institutional actors (governmental development institutions, financial institutions, promotional investment institutions, environmental institutions, etc.), and policy makers.
- For those who completed the modules and their respective quizzes, you will be emailed your certificate by the end of January 2024.
- However, for those who didn’t complete or are starting the modules (22nd January 2024) that you won’t receive a certificate (as the training is now available to the public).
We would greatly appreciate if you could take a few minutes to fill in the Feedback Form below.
- Please choose either the English or French version available.
- Download the editable pdf and fill it in.
- Send it back to us on [email protected]